Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So its getting closer to Lily's first day of school and I must say I am so emotion filled for her. I want so much for her to succeed and fit in. I worry that my nervousness for her will rub off and make her nervous. But then I see her excitement and totally disregard for my neuroses and I know she will be alright. When we went to parents night they said its harder on the parents than the kids and I know that's the truth. I was at target the other day and they had "congrats you're going to Kindergarten" I actually got weepy.

My worries for her are:
  • is she still too immature?
  • Will she get left behind because she likes to be in her own world?
  • Will they still really help her with her speech?
  • Will the other kids take advantage of her kind unassuming nature?
  • How is Liam going to handle being away from her 8 hours a day?
Do all parents worry about these things or is it just me?


No comments:

Post a Comment