Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My bucket list

I saw a few other people do this so I thought I should put mine down too.
1.) Own a home
2.) Be in a sketch on SNL
3.) Perform on stage at a concert
4.) Be debt free
5.) Be independently wealthy
6.) Take a family trip to Grand Canyon and river raft the Colorado River
7.) Move my parents closer
8.) Learn to surf
9.) Learn to play guitar
10.) See Lily, Liam and Logan grow up to be happy and healthy
11.) Be able to pay for all 3 to go to college
12.) Go back to school and become a Marine Biologist
13.) Be able to be a stay at home mom
14.) See one of Ryan's "inventions" work
15.) Go on a Disney cruise ending at Disney World and stay in Cinderella's Castle
16.) Go to Harry Potter Theme Park
17.) Write for a gossip column
18.) See NIN in concert
19.) Not care about my weight
20.) Go to Alaska and see the Orca's at "spa bay"

I am sure there are a lot more but those are the start. I also decided that like so many others (today is copy cat day I guess ha ha) I want to start a goal of the month. So for August I want to start working out at least 2 times a week. Go to bed earlier. Take the kids to the park at least once a week. Get Lily new school clothes. Finish our "redecorating" efforts. Be more creative.

Man that's a lot of stuff I don't know if I can accomplish it all so I won't add more ;)

1 comment: