Saturday, August 20, 2011

Things my kids say

So my kids say some pretty silly things here are a few examples:

I made Lily a bologna sandwich and she pulled all the bologna out and ate it then we had this conversation:
Lily: "the aliens ate my bologna look their tip-toying outside"
Me: "oh really? Well you still have to eat your bread."
Liam: "What happened to the dog food?"
Lily: "The aliens ate that too but they didn't like it so they stole my bologna."
Liam: "This is a mystery, I'm going to solve this mystery and save the day."
Me: "Are you going to find the aliens"
Liam: "I think the dog ate the dog food and Lily ate the bologna. Good news Lily there are no aliens!"
Lily: "Oh."

Liam: "Oh my gosh! Oops sorry am I allowed to say that?"

Lily: "Can I have a pet dragon mommy please? Pretty please mommy a dragon I'll take care of it."


No comments:

Post a Comment